The China Latin American Trade Center is a organization offering diverse opportunities for internships. As an organization we participate in many dynamic and high profile affairs as well as in depth specialized projects such as:
- General business events involving domestic, Latin American and Chinese counterparts.
- mining projects involving Chinese companies in Latin America
- metal trading projects involving domestic and Chinese companies
- natural resources projects such as fishery or forestry rights and licenses involving Chinese companies in Latin America
- telecommunication processes and projects domestically and involving Chinese companies in Latin America
- infrastructure development projects domestically and involving Chinese companies in Latin America
- EB-5 Regional Center immigration investment projects domestically involving Chinese investors
- Media and TV events involving domestic and Chinese companies.
- sales and purchases of media TV and film products involving domestic and Chinese companies.
- and other projects as they arise involving China vis-a vis Latin America and our domestic interests
If you are interested in working in China Latin American related affairs and projects, please contact us at:
Fu Zhou Wu, Former Executive Intern, and Bernard Loeffke, Major General of U.S Army at the Miami at the 35th Hemispheric Congress and 4th Edition of the MMFM and China Latin America Film Market